Tuesday, August 30, 2016

The Mack Random Legacy Challenge .::. INTRODUCTIONS (Chapter 1.1)


Welcome to my Random Legacy Challenge! I will introduce my Sims and a bit of their stories, and then I'll get into the stats/goals for the legacy!


This is my first Sim, and is actually the matriarch of this legacy challenge. Her name is Ali Mack. She is a young adult, and is going to be the mother of all the children we will be having in this generation! She's adorable and like, I love her so much. Haha, she's a young adult with the aspiration of Musical Genius, and the traits muser, music lover, cheerful, and creative. She is going to be a musician in the entertainer business, our primary job.


This is my second Sim, and is the "helper 1" of this legacy challenge. Her name is Kathleen Silver. She is a young adult, and is actually the best friend of both Ali and Myra (next sim). I love all of my sims, haha. She has the aspiration of Painter Extraordinare, and the traits art lover, muser, geek, and gloomy. She is going to be a freelance painter, a secondary job.


My last Sim will be the second helper of this legacy challenge, and her name is Myra Ryder. She is a young adult and the best friend of both Ali and Kathleen. I love her pigtails, haha. She has the aspiration of Freelance Botanist and her traits are loves outdoors, collector, romantic, and neat. She will be our Gardener, as a secondary job.

So now I'll give the basic overview of goals/set tasks for the challenge:

Marital Status: Single with Two Helpers
Children: 2 Children
Primary Career: Entertainer (Musician)
Secondary Careers: Painter (Patron of the Arts) and Gardener
Generational Goal: Perfect Careers
Miscellaneous Fun: Fixer Upper

So according to the challenge roller, "Perfect Careers" means to get to level ten of your careers. As for the secondary careers, I'm going to make both of my helpers reach level 10 in their skills. Fixer Upper means that we CANNOT buy a replacement or hire a repair man whenever something breaks. We have to repair it ourselves. 

I believe that's it! Here's Keiran Shmeiran signing out, and I hope you're excited to see how my legacy challenge works!

No comments:

Post a Comment